Signed Cover Art

If you'd like to receive a signed cover art postcard, email me at isobael at gmail dot com. Include your name and mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

March 25, 2010

New Look...

It's Spring, time for some Spring Cleaning.

With that, we did a little changing of the look to the blog. =)

With the new banner, I also have a little button people can use for links.  Just link back to this blog.


Anyway, still reworking the plot for my new story. Major revisions there. However, I think it's a better story. =)

Oh, well, bed time for me. Five a.m. comes early for me when I need to get the hubby off to school by six.

Thank you, new followers. =) Feel free to chime in and comment on anything you read. Tell your friends to join! LOL.

2 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

I like the new banner. Pretty.

Isobael said...

Thanks! I have a lot of fun making them. =)

Post a Comment