As you can see, I've been playing with Blogger.
The templates Blogger comes with are too basic, but I don't like any of the other templates I've found.
Blogger's coding system SUCKS for non coding people, like me, and I have a program that is suppose to make it easy for non coding people to make a template but even that is a bit beyond me. It's not very user friendly and I don't like the options it has.
Yes, I'm that picky. =)
So, I've been scouring the interweb to find tutorials on how to tweak Blogger a bit. I'm also still trying to figure out the code to Blogger (I do not do XML!) in order to make such tweaks. So far, I've managed what you see on the page.
I would LOVE to see a program like Frontpage work with XML/XHTML...
In the meantime...
Just sent round two of line edits back to my editor. Slowly, whittling the words down BUT it's tightening the story up quite a bit. I'm down to 71,700 some words now. *wipes brow*
Welcome new followers! I noticed I picked up three. =) 13 more to 50! *Dances*
Other than that, everything's pretty good. Working on "Dead of Night", although it's starting to drag. Need to figure out where I lost it again. "Moonlight and Mist" is stalled, although I know where it went wrong. I'm going to strip that back to the very beginning and start over. While I adore the hero of the story and what he is, there's a sudden influx of dragons in the paranormal romance genre and I won't be contributing to that influx. So, Maresse and I are holding auditions for a Hero. =)
I'm also working on editing and rewriting "Beyond Words". I have a feeling this is going to end up being a series.