Signed Cover Art

If you'd like to receive a signed cover art postcard, email me at isobael at gmail dot com. Include your name and mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

August 22, 2009

WOOT!

In a mad dash of frantic scribbling, four pages later, I have the rough outline for the story I'm doing in November and NanoWriMo.

It's going to be very different than my usual pieces, I think. More action. Sword fighting! Vampires! *PURR* Modern day!

I saw you blinking in surprise. *Grin* Yep, it's modern day.

Thought it was going to be fantasy/historical with the vamps and swords, didn't ya?

Ha!

I can't wait to start it! For now though, I'm going to do some research on a few things. I'll need to block out some sword fighting scenes so hubby and I will have some fun playing with our swords.

I had a lot of fun last night, Twittering with redchassykins and MireyahWolfe.

We ought to do a blog together as we're all aspiring authors. =) We could call it the Absurdly Asinine Aspiring Authors...and we could talk about our journeys into writing and becoming published. *Grin*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!! *squeals*

It's not done yet huh? *facepalm* I have GOT to stop getting excited about books that aren't done yet!!

Oh gods...blog...blooooooggggg....*evil chuckle*

Post a Comment