Signed Cover Art

If you'd like to receive a signed cover art postcard, email me at isobael at gmail dot com. Include your name and mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

April 29, 2018

20 Random Facts About Me...

Taking a break from plot outlining...

I used to be a write by the seat of my pants type of writer, but I'm finding it more and more difficult to get my word counts in. I'm almost rushing as I write - then I peter out in the middle. So, my WIP is stalled and I'm going back to plot outline, to give me a map.

In the meantime, while taking a break from that and enjoying a cup of London Fog, here's my blog post.

1. I am bi-cultural - Taiwanese American.
2. No, I do not speak Chinese.
3. I have Depression and Social Anxiety.
4. I LOVE to cook - just not for a career. Tried it once, got burned out on it and hated to cook at home.
5. I would LOVE to live in Taiwan, or at least, visit more often.
6. I prefer Taiwanese and Chinese food over American.
7. Kwan Yin is my patron Goddess - I am a folkloric Buddhist.
8. I am a licensed falconer.
9. I LOVE tea!
10. I used to write poetry.
11. I love recording EVPs (electronic voice phenomena).
12. I have had many paranormal experiences with ghosts and truly believe they exist.
13. 13 is my lucky number!
14. Spiders squick me out!
15. I hate yard work.
16. I was thrown from a horse when I was trail riding, nearly broke my back, and after many years of not riding, I want to ride again.
17. I love camping and hunting.
18. I used to do the Rendezvous, while I was a kid. I miss those days!
19. After nearly 10 years, I'm writing again.
20. I have a hard time understanding people and why people do things to hurt others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment