Signed Cover Art

If you'd like to receive a signed cover art postcard, email me at isobael at gmail dot com. Include your name and mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

April 27, 2018

What is your zodiac sign?

Luckily for me, I'm bi-cultural, so I have two zodiac signs.

In the western world, I'm a Sun Taurus, and in Eastern, I'm a Water Rat.

While both have good and bad points, as well as indications where they do NOT match me and my personality at all, I find that the Eastern zodiac is closer to who and and what I am than the Western.

The Eastern zodiac is also more in depth, gives greater details.

Also, as an FYI in regards to looking up your Eastern zodiac sign - it's not JUST what year you were born. Don't go by the Chinese take out menu's chart!!!

Chinese New Year does not fall on the same day every year, as it goes by the Lunar cycle, not Solar. The best way to find out is look up what day when the Chinese New Year fell on. If your birthday falls ON or AFTER that date, you are that zodiac sign. If your birthday falls before that day, you are the previous year's sign.

Example: 2018, Chinese New Year fell on February 16th, Year of the Dog. Your birthday is March 10th. You would be a Dog. If your birthday was February 2nd, you'd be the previous year's sign.

Now, go forth and explore!

What's your sign and does it match your personality?

0 comments:

Post a Comment