Signed Cover Art

If you'd like to receive a signed cover art postcard, email me at isobael at gmail dot com. Include your name and mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

March 22, 2017

Lynn!

I wanna take a moment to give a shoutout to my bestie, Lynn...because she helps me see things in my WIP, I might not have thought of, or corrects me on some reactions to certain things in the story. 

Sometimes, when you get into writing, you don't think of all the reactions a person might have to a certain action or stimuli. What I think someone might do is one thing, and what they actually do are two different things. My reaction to a spider might not be yours...so as a writer, I have to remember all possible scenarios a character might be put through and all possible reactions, and decide which makes more sense, or more suiting to the character.

0 comments: